Gum! Gum!

Great style

"so I stuck a "To be continued" in so I could get it out of my life." lol XD good one, I should do that too... Though that was funny, it would be cool that you finish this, it has a lot of potential. I really like your style it looks awesomely neat.

Batman: Bright Day Batman: Bright Day

lol!!!

Just awesome, great idea man, it was lotta fun!

The Human Snot The Human Snot

lol

That was fun :P That character you invented was really cool indeed. It would be cool to see him in another adventure :)

Cheer Up Emo Kid: Perfect Cheer Up Emo Kid: Perfect

lol!

Very funny!!! Good job!

Bi Cool Bi Cool

Nice!

Very good! I liked it a lot. Your animation was neat & it made me laugh for moments. Good work!

Pencilmation #4 Pencilmation #4

Greeeeaaaaaaat!!!!

Wow! That was just awesome!!! I loved every second of it. One of the animations I've enjoyed the most ever. It was very funny and I liked your style, it was very professional, very cartoonish. Keep it up and give us more!!! :D

The Painter's Sign The Painter's Sign

Wow!!!

That was a piece of awesomeness!!! Being a Wold of Goo fan myself too, I loved this movie, and I liked that there are more people that like this awesome game as I do. The overall movie was very very well done, I'm impressed. It has the same World of Goo feel, I think it was the music, which was very well selected. The animation was neat and the characters were just like the ones in the game.

I must be honest though... I didn't get the message :S still didn't found out who the sign painter was supposed to be.

5/5 and 10/10

Sad Larry Sad Larry

Awesome!

Made me laugh!! XD very well animated.

Open Here Open Here

Great!!!

Simply an awesome animation in all aspects. It is quite a great piece of animation. I just didn't quite like the idea of the guy doing all that stuff just to open a box, though I like the fact that it is not the same stickman vs stickman fight. Great work 10/10, 5/5.

&amp;gt;&amp;gt;&amp;gt; Kung Fu &amp;lt;&amp;lt;&amp;lt; >>> Kung Fu <<<

Great!

I still remember this game, it was so good! You made a great work with the sounds and everything. And the end was so good lol